Here at Evergreen, we seek to continually provide a welcoming and safe environment which ensures trust and respect for all people and pets.
We have a zero-tolerance policy for the following behavior:
- Verbal abuse, malicious or harmful statements about others, profanity or disrespect directed at a person or pet
- Any form of harassment
- Discriminatory comments and/or actions
- Intimidation tactics and/or threats
- Allowing your pet to intimidate or threaten a person or another pet
- Failure to comply with requests from our staff, including leashing/restraining your pet
If your behavior is problematic, we reserve the right to terminate services immediately.
This policy is strictly enforced, and non-compliance will result in corrective measures being taken, which may include termination of veterinary services, being asked to leave the property and the potential of involvement by law enforcement.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.